By train the journey from Slim River to Kuala Lumpur takes around 90 minutes which is faster than travelling by bus, which normally takes just under 3 hours.
Train Times from Slim River to Kuala Lumpur
There are currently 5 train services a day from Slim River to Kuala Lumpur.
|Train||Slim River||Kuala Lumpur||Service|
Buy Train Tickets from Slim River to Kuala Lumpur
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Slim River to Kuala Lumpur.
Slim River Railway Station
Slim River Railway Station is located 23.7 km by road from Srata Waterfall.
Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
KL Sentral Station is the main railway station in Kuala Lumpur.
Parks in Kuala Lumpur
You may have heard the expression that ‘the best things in life are free’, well that’s certainly true in Kuala Lumpur which has lots of excellent free parks, as well as a range of theme park and nature parks which charge an entrance fee. Compared to some other major South East Asian cities such as Hanoi, Phnom Penh and Yangon in particular, Kuala Lumpur is a city with lots of green spaces and these green spaces are one of the best things about Kuala Lumpur, along with its fantastic public transport system and many shopping outlets.
Here’s our list of Kuala Lumpur’s five best free parks:
- KLCC Park: This 50 acre park is located right in the city centre by the massive KLCC development. This park has a lake, children’s paddling pool, running track, sculptures and 74 different species of tree. Not quite a tropical forest in a city but a good attempt to recreate one.
- Titiwangsa Park: 57 hectares of this 95 hectare park in the north of Kuala Lumpur are taken up with a lake that you can fish in. Various water sports clubs are located at the park as well. For children there is a playground and a remote control car track. The running track around the lake will appeal to fitness enthusiasts.
- KL Forest Eco Park: It’s surprising that this well managed park is free. It really is a tropical forest with wild animals such as several different varieties of native monkeys and tropical birds, which are easy to spot in the thick tree canopy above the park’s walkways.
- Kepong Metropolitan Park: Another large city park with a large lake. What this park is particularly well known for is kite flying. At the weekend lots of kite enthusiasts come here.
- Forest Research Institute Of Malaysia: Also located in Kepong, this park has a river, a waterfall, lots of trees and wildlife, and four different trails to follow.