Malaysia has two main train lines. The busiest train line runs along the West Coast of Malaysia from Pedang Besar to Johor Bharu. The other train line (sometimes called the ‘Jungle Railway’) runs along the East Coast of Malaysia from Tumpat to Gemas, where it intersects with the West Coast Line. All trains running south on the West Line now terminate at Gemas and passengers need to change trains at Gemas to continue their journey south towards Johor Bharu.
Other shorter train lines Include:
- Airport Rail Link to Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Two light rapid transit lines in Kuala Lumpur (the Kelana Jaya and Ampang Lines).
- Sentul to Batu Caves branch line.
- The Sabah State Railway Line.
- Bukit Mertajam to Butterworth branch line.
- Kuala Lumpur to Port Klang branch line.
- Johor Bharu to Woodlands Train Checkpoint (Singapore) shuttle service
Buy Train Tickets Online
Use the Search Box below to buy Malaysia Train tickets:
Using the Search Box to buy tickets is simple:
- Step 1: Use the drop down lists to find the starting point for journey.
- Step 2: Use the drop down lists to find the end point (destination) for your train journey.
- Step 3: Select the date upon which you plan to travel.
- Step 4: Click to Find Tickets.